Sunday, October 15, 2006

Gauri .. my PIC .. here's ur reply ..

Firstly my PIC .. the last article wasnt written to show my maturity levels!

just my POV and i am not expecting the rest of the junta to think on the same lines as moi! infact on this opinion of mine i know ALL of the junta wud disagree .. pardon me .. i was never, am not, will never be the "rest of the junta"

"Whats the big deal??? two of the most popular celebrities on the planet!! thats the big deal!!!"

Excuse me but who made them so popular?? "the rest of the junta"

who'd die so much as to catch a glimpse of them or maybe an autograph?? "the rest of the junta"

who'd do anything to take 1 pic of theirs?? "the rest of the junta"

who'd want to see those pics makin headlines in the country's leading newspaper?? "the rest of the junta"


who'd fulfill their desire?? people belonging to "the rest of the junta"


They're just normal people doing their job .. and that is to entertain us .. and they get paid enormous figures for that!! That's outrageous!! but why go all crazy about them??
Though i must confess i wudnt mind earning that much!! lol ..

But i'd be glad to hear your side .. yea we shud probably meet up .. even if to discuss a trivial issue like this!!

"you talk like some school kid, too busy in her dreamy world and expects the rest of the junta to be the same. "

Isnt it that the school kids are more excited upon meeting a celebrity?? Aren't they the ones lost in their own dreamy li'l world expecting the rest of the junta to be as fanatic as they are??

There was a time when even i'd become excited on the prospects of "the stars" being IN the city/country.
But now .. frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

PS: If u were doubtful about my maturity levels .. this shud clear it all up.

And I don't hate the fact that they are so goddamned popular .. i just hate the fact that I AM NOT!! and this will cease d day m featured on PAGE 1 of d country's leading paper .. in gud lite ofcourse!! really .. wudnt mind that minus d paparazzi and "the rest of the junta" harrasing me!! hehhe

And "Lukkha ppl said" option is jus 4 people like u .. who give me the pleasure to engage in what might seem as insipid activities to others .. but I alone know .. no matter hw imp.something else may be .. how much i enjoy it .. i shall not remain behind from getting involved in such meaningless debates coz I myself am so lukkha!! :D  

2 comments:

10111 said...

i am never leaving a comment on your blog again if it means reading such long, repetitive and totally disagreeable posts in response.
;)

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

pls gauri dont do dat 2 me .. u are d ONLY one i cn have such fantastic debates wid!! ;)

and many apologies 4 d repetitive text .. i only jus noticed!!
i promise u wont have 2 go thru d same agony ever again!!