Sunday, December 17, 2006

Survival at its best!! :D

The word survive by dictionary meanings is described as continue to live or exist in spite of (a danger,accident etc)

I would however like to emphasize upon the almost un-noticeable and elusive etc.
I feel ALL of us here in this world are survivors .. living life full size with all the malice and cruelty around us!! I'm talking about things that happen in everyday-mundane-life of ours .. the etcs of our lives .. ok ok .. mine!!

Like .. what about that 1st fall I had while trying to ride my new bicycle sans supporting wheels?! I survived that!

And the time they just wouldn't accept me into the play back in middle school? I think I survived that too!

When I was the laughing stock of the entire school as I proceeded suavely to slip into the yucky mucky puddle while dodging this militant of a playa from the rival basketball team!! I'd had to survive that too!

And ohh .. doesn't every one remember those ultra-bitchy,backstabbing girls and the gossip-loving guys(ALL d guys LUUURVE 2 gossip) in high school??
I'm not saying they targetted me head-on .. but yeah .. I had some pretty nasty experiences .. But I guess I survived those days alrite-ly (well how i did that .. ask them friggin pieces of crap .. they're unlikely 2 4get!! * snigger *)

And what about when parents laid down the rules firmly .. did we survive that too?? (*trying to remember* .. or was THAT the time we sneaked out .. k drop it .. its immaterial!! period!)

And yeah .. the driver's license test .. a killer with a breeze .. just HAD to survive THAT one .. innit?? the need of one's own wheels is greater than anything in this world! :D

And my first job interview .. I survived THAT .. I know coz they took me in! :D

And these final year engineering exams going on at the moment .. we ought to survive these too like we've done for tha last 3 yrs now.

And yes .. ohh yes .. how about those long heartaches and sudden heartbreaks?? Hell .. I'm still recovering from one .. and in a few days' time I'll survive!! :D

and so dear readers .. from a crazy pom called Whisky chasing me down the lane(I bet he was drunk!) to swallowing what were supposed to be choco cookies baked by a friend(I swear they tasted more like choco-soap!!) to my chaddi buddy and I not being on talking-terms for two whole weeks .. its my right to say .. I'm a survivor! :D

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hey...guess wat....i survived my sleeplessness too....i read this survival kit !!!!!! [:D]

10111 said...

You dont just 'survive' exams lady....a schol like you kills the competition to leave others struggling for survival.... (ok, i dont know if that came across correctly...but you'll know what i mean!!)

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@ram :
1stly, this aint a survival kit!!

2ndly, I never told you to read my blog .. you asked for it yourself!!

3rdly, I know u can never appreciate writing full of substance since our school days .. so I'll 4give u 4 wot u said.

4thly, finish d apps 4 ur masters and pay a little more attention to d "femme fatale" if u seriously ever wanna land a gf!! :P

Lastly, I never wanted to be sarcastic but somehow you make me wanna b sarky!! :P

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gauri : u flatter me girl!! ;)
but I really don't think that's the case!

Anonymous said...

I feel ALL of us here in this world are survivors .. living life full size with all the malice and cruelty around us!!

how about replacing cruelty n malice with a simple one word
RUCHI!!
:P
:P

~Abhi said...

u look very frustrated and tired in life! life se itna pareshan kyun? :P

try to survive through some fun, some quiet and a lot of sleep. :)

p.s. this is abhijit/silver.. we 'chatted' in gayatri's blog :D

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gay : RUCHI is a very complicated word .. people wont get it dat easy .. umm .. then i guess we're outta d mot juste .. or perhaps we DO have one .. indeed!! and its .. hold ur breath people .. GAYATRI!! :D :P

@abhijit : 1stly:Hello
2ndly: I am NOT, repeat .. NOT frustrated and tired in life! this isnt a serious piece .. u may call it a reminiscence-of-sorts though.
* nostalgia creeps in * sigh

Happy reading! :)

Anonymous said...

he he!!...i love the way v can be SOOOOOO bitchy man!!...
long live bitches! :P

Anonymous said...

@Gay: Correction .. I wasnt being bitchy!! and m certainly NOT a bitch!! * cross wid u 4 callin me dat *
I was merely retorting back!!