Friday, April 27, 2007

Fate ..... or something like it.

Hmmmm ..... I am waiting ..... waiting to know what fate has in store for me ..... that is, if it does infact exist! Just like it did in Serendipity!

And for my first proof of fate's existence I need to wait for approx. 12 days more.

Will let you all know if it DOES exist or not!

PS: If you havn't followed the above lines .. that's okay .. you were not meant to understand them anyways.

If you DID understand what I have just been saying .. pls pls pls don't kill me!



7 comments:

10111 said...

:|

PS: can u please remove this word verification thing on ur blog. its very annoying!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

i was actually expecting a speech here! :O

and sorry but the word verification stays.

10111 said...

you will get a speech when i see on online next.
and wht the hell makes you defend word verification so vehemently?
does reader satisfaction mean nothing to you? :P

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

are u happy now?? :P

and pls put some sense into my nut of a head if u feel i am goin off the track .. again! sheepish look i am talkin abt d speech u were to give me today.

poisondoux said...

just to inform you that i have commented on your men wala blog..its pretty interesting!! ;)


PS: is this blog about the upcoming vivas?...if so stop making the blogspot a drab posting stuff about VIVAS!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@poisondoux: u think i wud waste my blogspace cribbing abt vivae?? puh-lease!!

u are one of those who havn't followed the post .. so that means u weren't supposed to understand it anyways! :P

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

https://www.penguinproofseo.com
Please tell me how you find it.