Saturday, May 26, 2007

From worse to verse.....

Ask me not why this piece has been put into writing ..... Truth is, I do not know myself.


It is a shaky ground where she stands,
The road ahead is not one less travelled.
Yet a panic grips her so tight.....
Unsure of all the vigour
that every mortal thought she was blessed with,
that effervescence, that confidence
which had kept her alive,
All sublimed like it never existed.....

Her soul curses her heart, her whole self.
Yes! Her soul curses her today.
The little voice in her head
implores her to let go,
but it is not easy to do so.

With no will of her own
she seems to be possessed by an unknown force.
Palpitations of the heart and her ceasing breath,
The answer, it seems, lies in her death.
Letting her die, I wish, hard it wouldn't be,
But at the end of the day
I am her, she is me.


7 comments:

Me said...

Remember last week how you were telling how happy you were. You were at the height of your happiness........, and when you go up, you also have to come down. Today you are at the other end. From tomorrow you will again be in your upswing...... Life......... How can we enjoy the happiness if we don't have unhappiness......

The dream thing.... I had said from a personal experience. Sometimes some things should never to told outside. It becomes not of perspective, it can be so far-fetched that the other person however well he knows you can never ever understand. And finally the conversation becomes frustrating, because they go against our desires........ And you are 100% right, go with the heart.......

10111 said...

To some extent, I agree with 'me' about not sharing certain thoughts and ides with too many people. But not because of a lack of understanding but because I believe it only leads to confusion and atleast for me, makes decision making very complicated. But in the end, I know we can do with being a little less cynical.

@RT
Nice post.

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@both: yeah .. the more number of ppl u talk to the more opinions u get .. and it sure drives one crazy.

@gau: thnx!

Impressionist said...

Nice blog buddy! :)
wonderfully written
keep writin!!

peace & love
Jeevy

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@rajeev: aaahh thnx! :)

s!-|as said...

lackluster! :O
nice theme but not executed in the best possible way..
ur capable of better..

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

https://www.penguinproofseo.com
Please tell me how you find it.