Saturday, June 16, 2007

CUT LOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Finished with the lasht theory paper of my engineering course today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

had a few laughs with the gang in college after the paper .. had a few rolls on my way home .. some new roll house has opened up near my place .. but the rolls weren't upto the mark .. some pals planned a club night tonight .. and guess who didn't go?? hmph!
so much for finishing off the 39th written exam of engineering!!!!! :x

Anyway .. came home .. saw Bheja Fry (its a movie .. for all u ignorant bachhas) .. really really awesome movie!! i lowwwed it :D
then hogged like a pig .. then here i am .. online .. just finished sending daddy a budday e-card AND a father's day e-card .. his budday's tomorrow and for the phusht time he isn't here with us :( .. i am missing him  :( ................ couldn't even get through to him on his cell ..... i think he isn't back from the museum yet ..... ohh he's in Germany btw and he went to the Mercedes benz museum in Stuttgart today!!!!! :)

Anyway .. i already have a lotta blog drafts lined up .. let us see how many get to see the light of your eyes ;)
and i have 6 paperbacks lined up for me to read .. and some more online books .. and lotsa movies to be seen
BUTTT .. phusht and foremost i need to go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need everything new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't u think i deserve it?? ;)


24 comments:

10111 said...

yyyyaaaayyyyyyyy!!!! :D :D :D

I saw Bheja Fry in apna C.P. the day I submitted my project report. Bharat Bhushan...('BB'....:D) is quite a character!!!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

lmao .. BB!! hehhe .. i loved his character! i wanna watch it again!

Unknown said...

You are so lucky!! Really can't wait to finish off my exams and go shopping. Have to buy summer clothes for India.

Well, hope your holidays go fine. Oh, and happy birthday to your daddy :)

s!-|as said...

it was something else!!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@day dreamer: thnx for the wishes! :) don't worry .. your time will come too! ;)

@shas: thnx baby! :)

~Abhi said...

how do i jugadofy bheja fry here? :(

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT ONE DAY!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

ok i am bored... no prof to trouble anymore... waiting to meet my bosses now!

Michelle said...

which roll place? lol do let me know i love rolls :P and yayy for finishing wit ur exams...let go shopping together im always up for shopping sprees :P

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@abhi: download it??!!!

@lady scorpio: what??!!!

@michelle: lol .. yeah sure lets go shoppin!

and it wasnt a great rollhouse .. altho there's one near MIT college .. its called Roll House .. i had a paneer cheese roll there yest which was heavenly (owing to the enormous hunger pangs) :)

Abhi said...

@rt : am on univ network which doesnt allow anything p2p.. anything from bit torrents to voip.. so download an entire movie, that too on my office comp is out of question.

and abt the food, such descriptions are making me hungry. and here i am, making my own food.
waah. kya hoga is desh ka?

FifthBeatle said...

Okay, that brings back year old memories -- except that I seem to have forgotten *exactly* what I did o n the evening I wrote my last engineering exam. :|

Oh, but we had some sort of project stuff to demonstrate in college some days after that... I know I didn't start rejoicing until THAT was over!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@arnold: yeah now that we're done with the project as well the REAL thang begins! ;)

FifthBeatle said...

Yea, yea, rub it in! Meanwhile, I'm stuck at work here (with little but an internet connection and my wits to keep me company)!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

;D you had your time! now is mine! :P
anyway .. only a few days till the sunshine lasts.

so .. if you were expecting another reply here .. where are u working?

FifthBeatle said...

You want to take a wild guess? There's cookie in it for you if you get it right -- and there are plenty of hints on my blog!

10111 said...

I m guessing IBM! dont ask me how!

FifthBeatle said...

Collect your cookie..

and also, HTF?

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gau: applause
@arnold: hmmm .. IBM! hmmm

FifthBeatle said...

Okay, it that's a guess, I'll be a monkey's uncle! You know of me from somewhere...

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gau: out widit .. spill d beans!! hw do u know him hunh?? :P

FifthBeatle said...

Yea, I'm sure we'd ALL like to know! :|

10111 said...

It's a wild guess. ASAT.

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

https://www.penguinproofseo.com