Thursday, August 16, 2007

Being serious.

Yesterday was the Independence Day. How is one supposed to feel? Liberated? Free-spirited? Unconstrained? Footloose?

I feel wasted .. useless and wasted .. and no, I am NOT drunk :|

I have no sense of purpose and have still not found my calling.

Exactly 2 weeks from now I will be 2 days into the training on my new job. There is seemingly a lot to do. But I just don't feel like doing it.

Today, most of my time is devoted to the net, movies and music. And to say that I am done being idle and with nothing serious to do would be an understatement. Just how many movies can a person watch for sixty eight consecutive days??

My energy reserves are not being utilized in ways I would appreciate.

I have always been a restless person. I always need something or the other to keep me occupied. And satisfaction is what I have related to the phrase being serious. As long as I am serious about whatever I do, I have felt content. But ever since the last of engineering exams was over I stopped caring about anything. I have had the same pathetic routine to be followed religiously every single day of my pre-work break. I do nothing I can call worthwhile.

So, basically, my vacation is really getting to me! I have lost all seriousness in whatever I do. :| and its NOT a nice feeling. Even though I have been subjected to so many changes lately, it seems like nothing would motivate me. I just wouldn't charge into action any longer and give it all I have. Or maybe dealing with my changed status quo is the cause for all this!

Whatever it is, I do not like it. Maybe I do need that round of drinks I am always being offered. And I would like to be serious again. Seriously! :|

3 comments:

abhartiya said...

umm..interesting!
u hvnt blogged much i guess..then how come u spent the whole month dawdling away??

anyways i knw how it feels hvin nothin to do...when am at college, i hardly attend classes and wen m at home, i miss college like nethin...am just jobless...anyways since u hv ur trainin soon, i hope u'll get bak to bein serious again...this shows how dedicated u r!

cheer up!
tc

Unknown said...

tandi.. make hay while the sun shines... baadme job pe aise phategi ki puch mat..... den you will long for being idle.. aish maar ... not that life wont be good later.. just that this is a different kind of enjoyment all together... and there is nothing wrong in feeling wasted... pamper yourself.!! :D

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

www.penguinproofseo.com