Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Of Small Hours and Little Wonders!

In the end
We will only just remember how it feels

Our lives are made
In these small hours
These little wonders,
These twists & turns of fate.
Time falls away,
But these small hours,
These small hours still remain.

Its pretty ironical that I came across
this song exactly the day I was reminiscing about the days gone by .. leaving me with a weirdly nice kind of feeling which is inexplicable.

It’s a track sung by
Rob Thomas (of Matchbox 20 fame) for the movie Meet the Robinsons (an animation).

The “small hours” and the “little wonders” that Rob croons about are what constituted of happYness for me in the past week. These were the hours I spent with my friends, both old and new. And my "life was made" in "those twists and turns of fate". ;-)

In retrospect last week was probably the best week of my life in the past few months. I spent quality time with 3 of the most amazing conversationalists I have ever come across (with 2 of them being extremely close friends of mine). And these well spent “small hours” will probably see me through tough times that I may have to face in a few days. It’s always nice to know that there are people out there who genuinely care for you and would go to any lengths to help you out in distress.

They will lecture you about what a shitpiece of a wimp you are, how naïve you are, how unreasonable you are being and the very next moment they will be churning out master plans to bail you out of any dire straits that arise.

I just want to thank these people (you know who you are) who were kind enough to grant me my very own “small hours” and “little wonders”. I love you guys! :D

PS: the link to the song stands corrected!

13 comments:

Abhi said...

oye... why do you make all your posts mysterious-sounding to new ppl?? for example..
"PS: If you havn't followed the above lines .. that's okay .. you were not meant to understand them anyways."
and
"..hank these people (you know who you are) who .."

saadharan junta ko bhi kuchh to pata chale.. :-)

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@abhi: just enjoy the song boy! ;)

10111 said...

@Tandiii
My reputation among 2 people was put at stake for you-know-what....
Man, I can't stop taking credit for every little thing that has been happening lately!!! :D

@abhi
Don't think so much!! ;)

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gau: i said i love u na! ;)

poisondoux said...

oh tandon u are welcome... :P :P
btw listen to high hopes-floyd...
THAT song will hit you hard too.. yet again about nostalgia.. :D

Me said...

These same people, they love you so much that they frighten you. Especially when you are following that dream of yours, which will be so illogical that you are afraid that they will talk you out of it. :).....................

A few years later you will be telling them about what a fool you became, and instead of telling you how sorry they are, they will say how happy they are that you learnt your lesson. People who are so honest to you that they are like your barometer to the world...........

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gay3: lmao .. i DO NOT love u!! :P :P hehhe
yeah i will listen to it .. but "little wonders" came in at a time when i was neck deep into remembering "those days" ;) and i dont want any more sappy stuff at this moment .. takes away the real me, dont u think?! ;)

@me: they might try n talk u out of it but if u firmly believe in ur dreams u're most welcome to pursue them anyway .. however talking with them about the dream may give a whole new perspective(s) to look at it .. and no matter how foolish one's dream might be (au contraire, i dont think ANY dream is foolish) .. if someone is trying to talk u out of it i would say do what ur heart says! For, in the end, its our dreams that define us!

Abhi said...

@ruchi ji : haan ji, hukum ka paalan hoga. (when office time is over, and nobody is around ;-) )

@gauri: i know, i try so hard to resist thinking, but it always come back with vengeance! :D

Unknown said...

yeah u arent sappy.. u are CRAPPY.. :P
u bitch how dare u say u dont like me.. ive been inviting u to so many places and u keep saying a NO.. i shud be the one to hate you.. :P :P(which i do).. but yeah whatever!! :P

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@femelle: :P :P what kinda name is dat??!!! :O lmao .. i expected better stuff frm YOU atleast!!

and i never said i hate u :P i jus dont love u baby ;) hehhe

anyway i explained yest na why i said NO all those times!!
Post mid june i am ur property .. u cn drag me wherever u wanna and whenever u wanna :P :P

PS: hw ws d rock show?? am particularly interested in the band frm D>E>L>H>I> :P :P hehhe

Anonymous said...

@rt

ok i was logged in with dat accnt... and i never bothered to log in thru my blogger accnt so the name..
and remember ur words... post mid june i AM taking you evrywhere.. :P :P..
rather i HAVE to.. :P :P.. :D

and didnt go for the rock show.. coz u never came.. :(( :((

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gay: awwww! u didn't go baby??!!! for me?? :P :P
hehhe
aur rehne de if u HAVE to take me along :P :P
but nevertheless, i am gonna tapko everywhr u go ;) :P hehhe

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

https://www.penguinproofseo.com
Please tell me how you find it.