Monday, May 14, 2007

Fate strikes back! ;)

Referring to a couple of posts back I'd like to let everyone know .. fate DOES exist!! I had my proof yesterday! ;)

No matter how many plans you make OR alternatively avoid making any plans .. if something has to happen it sure as hell happens!
Fate is pretty adjustable you see .. it will fit perfectly with your day's schedule .. any time, any place .. any where.

However, there are instances when it has a screwed up sense of timing!! Just like yesterday :|
Everything was PERFECT! Yet a minor detail had been overlooked! So it wasn't quite like I had anticipated.

But the Q now is .. if fate DID bring things together but not to the extent you would have liked .. do YOU then take the next steps?? or do you wait for fate to strike .. again?!

8 comments:

10111 said...

Would be interesting to see if fate strikes again....will reinforce your 'belief' in fate. In your case though, you're almost doing neither.

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

hmmm .. but sometimes there's a need to be practical also na??!

10111 said...

You think you're being practical!!! :P
unreasonable is how I would put it.

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

F.I.N.E.!!

Michelle said...

i say u take the next steps...fate is a very fickle friend :)

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@michelle: i DID take the next steps! And well .. the results were pretty amazing! ;) :D

Anonymous said...

I HIGHLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS.....Sooooooo....

I QUOTE MICHELLE,

"I SAY U TAKE THE NEXT STEPS....FATE IS A VERY FICKLE FRIEND" LOL. That is very very true. Trust me. I know.....((LOL))...

Thanks for stopping by....! I love the comment...! Let me ask you something....How do you change your comment tag? I dont want mine to say "comments,' i want it to say, like....

EX::: ((6 dropped me a line))...Please tell me what you did...! Been tryna change mine forever...!

PS:: LOVE THE BLOG GAL...! =)

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

https://www.penguinproofseo.com
Please tell me how you find it.