Friday, October 03, 2008

:(

"They say you cry when you are full of joy.
But today I cry in pain.
"
                                                             - RT

It has been a really frustrating day. I didn't know Fridays could screw you like it did today.
I thought Fridays were everyone's friend! But its been a fiend to me.

I feel lost .. feel a loss .. a loss far greater than it seems to others.
Despite the fabulous appraisal today, I feel I have failed somewhere. This was not supposed to happen.
I was supposed to live a very fulfilling and fruitful life. 

Yes, I know I am not dead yet. But someday I will be. And on that day, just moments before I head to the other world, I don't want to regret this loss.

"
Someone snatched my drug away,
And now its price I have to pay.
"
                                                 - RT

2 comments:

Abhi said...

kya hua RT?

ummm.. even if you dont feel like telling, i just wanted to tell you, i hope things will be better soon, as they always do.

Hamid Mehmood said...

Find information about seo here.

www.penguinproofseo.com