Sunday, September 17, 2006

jUdGe mE All U wAnT .. jUsT kEeP tHe vErdiCt to yOurSelF !!!!!

Yall! dis is me! I'm a different being
from all of u here! Confused?!Oh well,just listen 2 ma scene..

U look around,u c those faces so sweet
I look around nd i c dem full of deceit!
And on ur sides u c people so happy nd free
From side 2 side its de invisible walls closin in on me..
Your world is white,so pure,so full of delight
Darkness covers mine nd there's no respite..
And do u take out tym 2 smell those flowers en route??
Well!don't raise ur brow! I do dat too! :P

But dang!sum1 comes ur way nd breaks ur trust
nd then sum1 else pushes u wid such a thrust
dat u're lying down nd out on de street
wid every1 else jus walkin away fast on their feet.
U look around nd u're choking now..
u try 2 speak but de words won't come out!
U look at me to c wots up wid ma scene..
I'm not affected! Well dat is ma regular routine!

U're back in ur cocooned,secure li'l world feelin so screwed
All dat really shook u deep down 2 de roots ??!
"Its all good",u say,"Its jus a diffrent ball game"
That's not how it is..u gotta fight back nd not take all dat pain!
U sit 2 write abt it & think "rappin' ain't ma game"
I sit 2 write..screw up..quit..nd den try again.
Dat duznt mean m a f***** rappin' machine!
Yall! This is me! I'm just a different being!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hEY yAW!!!
dATS sU cOol Bit of RapPiNG yAW gOT dERE, hOMiE!!!
Meets!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@meets: yo ma homeslice!!wos crackin'?? Ima glad ter have ur review in here!!

yEbsOluTelY yeNnyThiNg teR kEeP uP dA pHLaMe!!
pEaCe oUT \m/

Unknown said...

yo dawg !!! dats a pretty swell piece u got there.....will giv ya d tune sumtime ;D