Saturday, September 09, 2006

Lost in the ashes of time .....

My phusht poem everrrr ;)

I remember those days and those clear blue skies
Though I never said a word I thought you saw it in my eyes

And I remember that day when you first held my hand
I didn’t show my nervousness but my breathing was scant
As you reached for my hair pin and saw me eye to eye
That was one moment when I thought I would die

Well the pin came off and so could’ve other things
But that was when the door-bell began to ring
* laugh * it was our mums back from the shopping game
And we never got a moment all by ourselves again

Now as I stand here and everything’s gray
This crazy wind just blows my hair away

I never told you how I felt
I had loads of chances till today
I know I’ll have more
But I really don’t know how to say
That I’m caught up in you
And I don’t know how to break away

I guess that’s what I’ll always feel … bereaved
You just went away and though you never said you’d leave

I knew that you were gone never to return
But deep inside of me the fire still burns
My heart screams loudly … I want to wash away this pain
Oh! How I wish it would rain!

10 comments:

Golu said...

Hey! Nice piece. Is this your work? Call me corny to pick that line but the one abt the pin coming off...somehow seemed very subtle (eventhough u cant get more explicit than that).

I totally loved that line for some reason

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@Golu: First of all, thnx v.much!! :)
Yes, this is my work indeed!! My verry first one!! :)

and yes, tho i never analyzed my piece that much .. now dat i come to think of it .. it IS subtle indeed!!
*talented me .. yay* lolzz!!
thnx 4 liking it so much!! hehhe!

Anonymous said...

hey Ruchi!!!!
That's some piece of work! Keep blogging!
Meets

Anonymous said...

the hair pin coming off must be sexy cause the guys love open hair...i dunno..im woman too! I loved it though....
Meets!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@meethi : thnx v.much!! :D
keep dropping in!! gonna make sure its worth it!!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@ meethi : yeah .. dats quite rite .. a more plausible explanation than d usual one!! lol

Anonymous said...

great piece of work ruchi! way to go..

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

thnx ya vai!! :D you are very kind!! :D

Golu said...

As silly as this seems, I really liked this work. Silly not because I liked it, but because this is the 3rd time im commenting to the same effect :D

I would like to put a melody to this sometime, if that is ok with u

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

thnQ thnQ .. waise dis is only d 2nd time u've commented here .. altho i dont mind a 3rd,4th....n no.of comments either ;)
n this be d subdued golu writing?d one who " has the capability to come up with the crappiest mushy songs " .. altho once dis piece is put in2 d song frame it shall become "brilliant/fantabulous mushy songs" :P
lolz