Sunday, March 04, 2007

Saure Gaure .. to keep you waiting! ;)

Okay .. so I didn't want to write anything at all. But with the pestering I was showered upon by my dearest dearest jaan (its not what you think!!) I just had to ..... :|

So I was thinking what I would like to write about. And I thought that listing out my options here would be a better idea instead. So in case my jaan or anyone else for that matter would like to pester me for writing in the future, they would also have an option of choosing a topic! :P

So here goes:
  • A new fiction
  • Lovey-dovey convos with my jaan ;) (aight .. I know you will hate that gau, won't you? or do you secretly wish for me to do that? :D)
  •  Why I am pissed nowadays
  • The dude who proposes and me who opposes
  • My amazing taste in music, movies, food and absolutely everything!
  • My recent loss in appetite :| (very shocking indeed!)
  • My daily hectic schedule
  • The prof who gave us a re-do for our ppt
  • Strawberries and passion or vice-versa
  • Serendipity - the movie and how it applies to real life
  • The old uncle I've seen roaming around in my locality every single day!
  • My new found love - my laptop
  • My arguments for why I need more clothes, shoes, accessories etc. but sadly my mom doesn't read blogs!
That's it man .. I don't think I can come up with any more topics other than these at the moment!

And hey, Happy Holi to you all! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh u know me so well!!

Abhi said...

the lovey-dovey convos! :D

:P :P

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

@gau : I know jaan, I know! ;)

@abhijit : its none of your business! :P

Abhi said...

@rt : exactly! :-)
isliye asking for it! :P

Abhi said...

p.s. curiosity killed the cat! and am next!! :D

Anonymous said...

hands down HSW!!
puhleeze rite about dat dude!