Sunday, February 25, 2007

Kill me if you have to!!

Just finished with what I would like to call an "overdose of mushy crap with no plot at all". That is what is Mills and Boon all about!!
This was my second attempt at painstakingly figuring out what the hype was all about. The first attempt being made in 8th grade when I was bored to the end of my wits after reading the first page and threw the book in the waste-bin, literally. That my cousin promptly fetched it out and cradled it with so much fondness and chided me with "you're-too-young-to-understand" crapp is another story.
And this time I decided I was old enough, actually way too old, to attempt a second go at a catastrophic event like this!!
I want to apologize to someone I told about my engrossment with M&B. "Why are you insulting your own intelligence?", I was warned but didn't heed the warning.
And so, post-reading the P.o.C (Piece of Crapp), I vow never to let these eyes wander upon another one of its likes. If I am spotted with any such P.o.C I should instantly be separated from it. Kill me if you have to but don't let me read it again!!

2 comments:

Bhisham said...

Ah...now you understand!

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

sadly .. yes :(
It was the worst mistake of my life!! *sob sob*