Friday, February 02, 2007

Inane conversations with the nagging voice in my head!

I saw him again today .. and yesterday .. in someone else's face .....
Its been long since he's gone from here and since I last met him or saw him .. what does he look like now??
.. and I thought that after much effort I had finally forgotten him .. but maybe I was wrong ..
And so I'm wondering .. actually I'm more of curious about what he's upto nowadays.
I have the number and even if its changed I can always get it from my resources .. but I'm wondering whether I should call.

will
Oh just why should you??
won't
Atleast let me ask how he's been!
will
Well .. he could've done that too, alright!
won't
Oh ok .. just this time .....
will
Why do YOU always have to be the first one??
won't
He did call last time you know .. on his own ..
will
When was the last time??
won't
couple of months back
will?
6 to be precise!
won't!!
He must be busy with the work load.....
will
SO ARE YOU!!
won't
But this way we'll lose touch forever.....
will
Oh goddammit .. don't tell me you have feelings for him!! :O
won't
Jeez no!
will?
Then why??
won't
Just want to stay in touch! He was like a best friend!
will
Well, he sure has forgotten THAT!!

Hmph! Alright then! Its a won't!!


6 comments:

Golu said...

NO NO....it should be a will.

As one of my friends rightly advises me most of the time. "It is better to regret having done something rather than not"

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

i am not too sure about that .. atleast not in this case :|

Golu said...

Well I guess to each man his own! But I too was very apprehensive about that advice. In retrospect I have no regrets :)

RT .. hXc?LqD said...

hahha .. i'll say everytime i called i never regretted it once .. but just how many times?? my ego has finally come in the way!! ;)

Golu said...

Aah....then I will def take your side and call it a day. I totally agree with u, that you can go just a certain distance and not more than that.

You cannot imagine how much I agree with you on that.

s!-|as said...

babes myquestion is not why will or why won't... my question is who?? :O